Daily Group Surfing Lessons
Who is this lesson for?
Group Lessons are designed for the complete beginner through to the advanced beginner surfer. Group lessons are a great way to get up and riding your first wave, and then we continue to teach you the skills up to paddling onto your own wave to become an independent surfer.
This lesson focuses on teaching the skills of surfing and how to handle yourself and your surfboard in the ocean.
Our instructors are there to help you learn and provide advice on all questions related to surfing. You will get all the “hands on” help you’ll need to build up your confidence in the water. As surf coaches we love our job. We hope that you will love surfing as much as we do
Group Lessons are open to people of all ages.
We teach you about:
- Fundamental skills of surfing to get you up and riding your first wave
- Surf safety and surf awareness
- Basic fitness for surfing
- Paddling and standing
- Catching waves
- All equipment including surfboard suited to your individual ability
- For beginners we use soft, stable surfboard which are easy to balance, paddle, stand & surf on,wetsuits and rash vests.
- Professional and friendly surf instruction
- Storage for your valuables
What to Bring:
Lesson Duration: 2 hours
Cost: $45.00 this price includes 2 hour lesson and all surfing equipment
Lesson times do vary each day so that we can schedule our lessons for when the waves are going to be the best each day. Please email or call the office with your preferred date for the lesson and we will confirm a lesson time for you.